I am working on several new lines of upcycled projects to show in the spring craft fairs. Since Carrie won't be doing as many craft fairs with me I have half a booth to expand into. She always did stationary type items; journals, notebooks, post-it note holders, magnetic clips, pens, photo clips, ect...
Some of the items I will be making and showing you soon are:
- Book cover Journals
- Map/book page Wall Art
- Note pads that coordinate with the book page note cards
- More styles of note cards
- Individual cards
- Book Clocks
- Salt Shaker button bouquets
- unusual vintage containers (think tea cups, goblets, gravy boats) repurposed with flower arrangements
- Folded book art
- And of course my signature banners, banners and more banners
I will start posting pictures soon.
Thanks for stopping by
See ya soon